Activities should be applied and need to be avoided when playing with GeniusKIDDY Boards
Activities should be applied
1. Let your child play role-playing games. This game will help your child to boost their imagination abilities. If your child playing and talking alone with toys, leave her/him to continue playing. Children can develop their imagination and creativity when playing that way.
2. Let your child play a blocking game. Playing a blocking game helps your child to use fingers flexibly and helps to develop thinking ability.
3. Ask for help from your child what they are able to do, like giving you a spoon, a pen, etc.
4. Enhance a child’s social awareness by taking them to visit your relatives and friends. Whenever you go, try to take your child with you as much as you can.
5. Upgrade your child’s understanding of the world around them by having them to visit parks, zoos, museums, circuses, farms and other places.
6. Teach your child about various shapes such as oval, square, rectangle, circle, star, semicircle, crescent, pentagon, triangular, octagonal. When you introduce different shapes, try to use different colors for each shape because it makes your child interested. In daily life, whenever encountering a certain shape, you should immediately talk to your child about the shape.
7. Teach your child various colors. When you see a colored object, tell your child. Children can easily remember an object through their senses.
8. Have your child try out some simple types of artwork, such as connecting dots to draw, playing with playing-doh, folding papers, and drawing by cutting and tearing papers. If possible, separate a place for your child's artwork. You can let your child practice by connecting dots or coloring on https://GeniusKIDDY.com
9. Increase the emotional quotient of your child. When talking to your child, look straight at their eyes to help them to be brave. When you say "yes" get used to nod as an expression of your consent and also shake your head when you say "no." Always express your interest and feeling when communicating with your child.
10. Allow your child to listen to and watch music, especially chamber and nonverbal music. Even when the child is still in the womb, parents can let them hear this type of music. This can help them with stimulating their imagination ability and also successively enhancing their creative abilities in the future. Music also helps your child to feel better and entice them to play music instruments later.
11. Have your child get familiar with different music instruments like xylophone, drum, keyboard, etc.
12. Let your child do some physical activities, like playing soccer, walking, running, dancing, etc.
13. Having enough sleep is a must for a child. Children's brains have the capability of working tirelessly but only when they are well fed. If your child looks tired and not having an eager to play, let her/him have a rest and sleep. The efficiency of working does not depend on working time, but it depends on creation and innovation. Getting enough sleep makes your brain more creative and perceptive.
14. Make sure to add enough nutrition to your kid's diet. As a child has good health, they become more attentive and less tired when learning and get smarter. Parents should ensure that their children find the meals tasty instead of feeling obliged to eat what's in front of them.
15. Encourage your child to love books. Showing picture books can be a good start. You need to choose books for children instead of giving them the right of choosing. However, only read them in a certain period of time, just about three to five minutes. This will develop their curiosity and excitement for later viewing.
1. Do not make a distinction between learning and playing. From the very beginning, try to make your child think that learning can be done in a fun, playful way. Children at this young age do not understand what "to learn" means, so associating that word with games and play-time will excite them every time you tell them it's time to learn.
2. Do not teach your child the alphabet letters before letting them play with the GeniusKIDDY boards. If children know the letters of the alphabet before playing, they will only pay attention to the letters without grasping the word as a whole. This may make the learning process less effective. Learning the individual letters also limits your child's imagination, which, in turn, could limit their creative abilities.
3. Do not spell out each letter; instead, read the word on each puzzle piece out loud for your child to hear, followed by a sentence that explains the meaning of the word. Parents should read the word from the puzzle piece a few times so that the child can absorb the information and remember how it's pronounced. They will remember the word's entire image without having to pay attention to the individual letters. For example, for the word "bird", you should repeat "bird" several times and come up with a sentence that explains it. You can point to a bird outside and explain that this is what a bird is. The word "shirt" can be explained by pointing to your child's shirt and saying, "you are wearing a shirt."
4. Do not compare your child to others because each child has different strengths and weaknesses. If you tell your child that he or she is better than other children, it could make them arrogant or conceited. Conversely, if you tell your child that they are not as good as the other children, it could give them an inferiority complex and hurt their self-esteem.
5. Do not hit, scold, threaten, or lie to your child. Parents must respect their child all the time, including while they are playing with the GeniusKIDDY board. To help your children develop their brains and acquire lots of knowledge, it is essential that you encourage them always to feel confident. Scolding your child will make them feel like they are doing something wrong, and they will gradually lose confidence in themselves. In addition, children who are repeatedly scolded will also learn to behave the same when they are put in the same situations.
6. Do not allow your child to play with robotic toys, video games, or electronic games when using the GeniusKIDDY method.
7. In order to play and learn with GeniusKIDDY boards efficiently, do not allow your child to watch too much television.
8. Do not blame your child when they get something wrong; instead, teach them how to do things correctly the next time. Remember, nobody can be right every single time.
9. Do not allow your child to use computers too early.
10. Do not impose conditions or promise your child a reward for doing something, as this will not encourage your child's desire to do, only their desire to get the rewards they were promised at the end. Instead, let your child find their own interest in the work or the game.
Back on: GeniusKIDDY Method
GeniusKIDDY boards - Educational and Learning Toys for Toddlers of about 2 years old