1. Improving your child's language abilities. Children who play with GeniusKIDDY boards have the potential to develop superior language skills. In particular, playing with GeniusKIDDY boards can help expand your child's vocabulary. After playing the game for a long period, children can easily distinguish between different types of words such as nouns, verbs, adjectives, adverbs, prepositions, etc. Children are also able to easily understand concepts of opposites such as up and down, in and out, front and behind, under and below, tall and short, right and left, on and off, near and far, go and stop, narrow and wide, fast and slow, less and more, and empty and full, etc.
2. Helping your child's brain develop. The stage of life between 0 to 6 years old is the golden age for the development of the brain. During this time, the neural connections in the brain significantly expand. By playing the GeniusKIDDY boards during this stage, your child will gain exposure to lots of information through their senses, which will help to create those neural connections and improve their thinking abilities.
3. The game enhances your child's understanding of the world around them. Learning and looking at the images in the GeniusKIDDY boards will help your child improve their general understanding of concepts such as animals, plants, shapes, colors, quantity, etc.
4. Improving your child's memory. For young children, the ability to learn and remember is unlimited. GeniusKIDDY boards provide children with a huge knowledge source. Remembering the words and images on the GeniusKIDDY boards is a great memory training exercise for the brain that is craving knowledge at this young age.
5. Playing with GeniusKIDDY boards helps to improve your child's social awareness. Language reflects social life. Increased vocabulary will strengthen a child's social awareness and skills.
6. Helping your child to love reading later on in life. Books are the best tools to help people acquire knowledge. A love for reading is a big step in building a successful and happy life in the future.
7. The game helps your child to love studying. Children playing with the GeniusKIDDY boards will develop a habit of learning from early childhood. When they grow up, they will be eager to learn. Learning will become something they enjoy instead of a mere chore.
8. Helping your child develop a cheerful and active personality. A GeniusKIDDY board is an entertaining, interesting toy for young children. Playing with GeniusKIDDY boards allows children to have fun, enjoy life and relax all while gradually developing a cheerful and active personality. The fact is that many children engaging the game love to play with their GeniusKIDDY boards every day; they are eager to play before each time of playing.
9. The game helps your child learn foreign languages. During this golden age for development, acquiring language thinking skills makes learning other languages much easier because the language area of the brain is much more developed.
10. Playing with the GeniusKIDDY boards improves mathematical thinking. Counting and shape boards help children grasp the concept of math from an early age. Especially during play-time, children are constantly being exposed to numbers and shapes. For example, the number and shapes of puzzle pieces on a board, the number of boards, etc. Children playing with the GeniusKIDDY boards also develop a more creative and curious personality that will lead to a love for science later on.
11. Enhancing your child's ability to focus. Playing daily with GeniusKIDDY boards helps children practice concentration, which will be beneficial for studying and working in the future.
12. Helping children pronounce words better. The process of playing with the GeniusKIDDY boards helps parents to have the opportunity to correct their child's pronunciation errors.
13. The game will strengthen the family bond. Playing together helps both the parents and children to understand each other better, allowing family members to become closer and more connected. Playing with children also helps parents relax and unwind after a hard day at work.
14. Helping the child practice her/his ability to grasp objects. Putting the puzzle pieces onto and out of the base board helps make a child's fingers more flexible and skillful.
15. The game will awaken artistic talent. When playing with GeniusKIDDY boards, children are exposed to many lively and colorful drawings, which might awaken their skills in art and painting.
16. Forming nice characteristics. The board does not contain any discrimination or violent language, meaning that playing with GeniusKIDDY boards will help children to form nice manners and a friendly personality.
17. The GeniusKIDDY game will enhance a child's communication skills. The process of playing with GeniusKIDDY boards requires an interaction between the parent and child, which improves the child's ability to communicate.
18. Playing with the GeniusKIDDY board will help children to think differently. During play-time, children are encouraged to play their own way, which will allow them to develop their own thoughts.
19. Strengthening a child's ability to cooperate. To play with the GeniusKIDDY board, children have to learn to cooperate with their parents during the game.
20. Helping your child to become confident and assertive. Playing with GeniusKIDDY boards helps children learn how to solve problems and enhance their ability to make a decision. Children with more knowledge are also more confident, stylish, and beautiful.
21. The GeniusKIDDY game helps children to develop their imagination abilities. In turn, their imagination will help to enhance their ability to create and innovate in the future.
22. The game can benefit the parents as well. When playing the GeniusKIDDY boards with their children, parents will likely adjust their attitude to become better.
23. Last but not least, children who play with GeniusKIDDY boards for one year and correctly apply the GeniusKIDDY methods are likely to be able to read and understand at around the age of 3.
Read more on: 10 Principles when playing with GeniusKIDDY boards
GeniusKIDDY boards - Educational and Learning Toys for Toddlers of about 2 years old